“BER Month” is near and that means we are going to start counting the days until Christmas! So a better way to pump up your pre-Christmas celebration is to make a wishlist. It will help your friends and family on what could be the best gift for you or might as well gift it to yourself, right? With the help of SHOPBACK, your wishes might come true!
So a few months ago, I blog about SHOPBACK, and how amazing it was that when you go shop on their site you’ll get tons of discounts and can get some of your money back! To know more about how it works, try to visit my blogpost here!
They cater a wide array of online shops, so I also did my wishlist that I found the best and I hope I can win one of these amazing items. So try your luck and join there “Win a Wish Contest”, visit this link on how the mechanics work.
So here are my Top 7 Wishlist:
- Levi’s Bleached Denim Trucker Jacket, Urban Outfitters
- You never go out of style by wearing Denim Jacket, and this cool bleached jacket would really be great with any basic pieces that I had.
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Slim-Fit Jacket, Urban Outfitters
- Bomber Jacket is the trend now, and usually you would see a lot of dark tones. But wearing Sky Blue hue would be different and stylish!
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses, Asos
- Perfect for my face shape, I love the edgy yet dapper style of this sunglasses.
- Herschel Supply Co. Trail Barlow Backpack, Urban Outfitters
- Been a fan of Herschel backpacks, they are versatile, trendy and has a nice quality.
- Alpha Industries X UO Liner Jacket, Urban Outfitters
- This Liner Jacket would be perfect whenever I travel during the winter season. Just place it to a hoodie and there you go, a perfect street style #OOTD!
- Sandqvist Hege Backpack In Navy, Asos
- This backpack is very chic and stylish, perfect for the office or school.
- Adidas Tubular Doom Primeknit Sneaker, Urban Outfitters
- Adidas! Need I say more? Well from Ultra Boost, NMD and Alpha Bounce, why not try Tubular Doom?