Due to my past history of being obese, I form an attitude towards health and fitness. I try to be as much active as I can be, doing workouts and keeping a balanced diet. Though there are times when I get used or bored on my workout so as much as possible I try to change it every month or mix it with different activities.
Jack ‘n Jill Nova, your favorite fiber-rich multigrain snack, is creating a program, Nova Life Active Pass, that let’s you kick start a fun and active life in a 6 month long series of fitness classes.
- July – Hip-hop Dance Class at Groove Central Studio
- August – Indoor Cycling at Centro Fitness Club
- September – Skateboarding at Vista Valley Executive Village Basketball Court
- October – Wall Climbing at Climb Central Manila
- November – Frisbee Scrimmage at The Camp, Taguig
- December – Boxing Class at Elorde Katipunan and Las Pinas
Join the fun and there are 3 ways to sign up:
- Join Nova’s Facebook promos
- Pre-register a week before the class at the activity booth located on the venue
- Walk-in during the day of the class with couple packs of Nova
After enjoying the class, might as well take home some awesome prizes and giveaways.
So come and join the fun to fitness, get that active lifestyle and live the Nova life.
Follow Nova on Facebook (NovaPhil) and #livetheNOVAlife.