- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Nougat (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. of Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 2 sticks of Butter
- 1 cup Muscovado Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- Don’t forget to turn on the oven at 200 C or 375 F and prepare all the ingredients ahead of time. Line a parchment paper or aluminum foil on a baking tray.
7. Gently fold the Chocolate chips, Walnuts and Nougat to the cookie mixture. Mix well.
8. I did use aluminum foil because I ran out of parchment paper, if using foil make sure to brush some butter or oil. Scoop a spoonful of mixture to the pan.
Enjoy the crispiness and chewiness of this cookie! Grab some coffee, tea or milk for a perfect snack.