I’m a bit addicted to Matcha lately, so I tried to combine my cheesecake recipe and the flavor of the Japanese Green Tea.
- 12 pcs. Marie Biscuits (or Rich Tea Biscuits)
- 6 pcs. of Vanilla Wafer Biscuits
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 tbsp. Muscovado Sugar (or Brown Sugar)
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 pack of Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Muscovado Sugar (or White Sugar)
- 2 tbsp. of Japanese Green Tea Powder
- Optional: 1/8 tsp of green food coloring
- 1/2 cup All-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
1. Do prepare all the ingredients so it would be a lot easier to bake. Then don’t forget to preheat the oven to 180 C or 350 F.
6. Incorporate the Japanese Green Tea Powder with 1/8 cup warm water and mix thoroughly. Add it to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combine. Optional: Put some green food coloring if you want it to be much brighter green color.
9. Pipe the whipped cream unto the cake and dust it with some Green Tea powder.